C4B - Cloud-Based CRM
Anirona C4B Cloud-Based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) helps you to manage interactions with current and potential customers. It helps you to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
Through our CRM solution approach, businesses learn more about their target audiences and how to best cater to their needs.
The primary goal of our CRM solution is to integrate and automate sales, marketing, and customer support.
A Revolutionary Solution to Manage your Customers
Our system has a dashboard that gives an overall view on information such as customers, client information, past sales, previous marketing efforts, and more, summarizing all of the relationships between the customer and your business. The system is made up of components providing sales force automation, marketing automation, and service automation. Our cloud-based solutions can help you run your business in the most competitive way by:
- Sales force automation works in all stages of the sales cycle, from initially entering contact information to converting a prospective client into an actual client.
- Implementing sales promotion analysis, automates the tracking of a client's account history for repeated sales or future sales and coordinates sales, marketing, call centers, and retail outlets.
- Preventing duplicate efforts between a salesperson and a customer rep and also automatically tracks all contacts and follow-ups communications.
- Marketing automation focuses on easing the overall marketing process to turn a sales lead into a full customer.
- Service automation focusing on supporting customers through multiple channels such as phone, email, knowledge bases, ticketing portals, FAQs, and more.
- Analyzing customer data collected through multiple sources and present it so that business managers can make more informed decisions.
- Incorporating external stakeholders such as suppliers, vendors, and distributors, and share customer information across groups/departments and organizations.